ScreenSkills Open Doors (Student Recommended)
Open Doors is a series of events for anyone curious about starting a career in screen. Come along and:
- meet people from the local screen industry
- hear their stories and get practical advice for getting started in the industry
- network with industry professionals and creative peers.
Speakers confirmed so far:
- Andrew Wilson – Locations Manager
- Liz Boston – Make-up Designer
- Damien Elliott – Camera DOP
- Darren Fee – AD Department – 1st AD
- Matt Mulligan – Production Office
Chat to the ScreenSkills team about Trainee Finder, a scheme that places new talent on paid traineeships with UK films and TV shows like Wonder Woman, Game of Thrones and Peaky Blinders, and get inside advice before applications open in November.
Please note registration for this session is additional to Belfast Media Festival registration.